This is a holiday especially designed for the ornithologists amongst us!
wowphilippines.co.uk is especially promoting birdwatching in The Philippines at the moment. (Those in London may already have seen the campaign on London buses.)
The Philippines has about 400 resident bird species of which almost 200 can be found only in the Philippines.
The destination of Cebu allows travellers to discover Olango Island, an international bird sanctuary.
Bohol is another favorite destination of bird-watchers, who should visit the Rajah Sikatuna National Park.
We're pleased to offer the following birdwatching package which can easily be combined into a more extended holiday in these tropical islands:
Panangan Island, Bohol.
6 days 5 nights
Staying at Isla Hayahay Beach Resort, Panangan Island, Bohol.
• Aircon accommodation at the resort
• Airport or port transfer
• Full board (excluding drinks)
• Countryside tour, visiting the Chocolate Hills, cruising the Loboc River, visiting the Tarsier sanctuary
• Olango Island - Cebu
• Cabilao Island Lake Loon, Bohol
• Raj Sikatuna Park - Bilar, Bohol
• Magrove Park - Pangangan Island, Calape, Bohol
See more information on our website.